MEET OUR TEAM
Owner & Paver Guy
Tim started American Paving Design in 2006, when he moved to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina from Canton, Michigan. In Michigan, Tim owned a company that did multiple facets of hardscape, including landscaping, sprinkler installation and lighting. Upon moving to South Carolina, Tim decided to focus all of his energy in one area: hardscape and paver installation. His choice paid off, and American Paving Design is one of the largest paver installers in the Southeast.
For projects that affect your home’s value, you need the guidance of an industry leader. This is why over 3,000 homeowners have chosen American Paving Design. Tim has built his reputation on high quality workmanship and a commitment to prompt, dependable service.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT TIM:
- On your days off from American Paving Design, where can we find you? When I’m not working I enjoy spending time at my home with my wife. I’m a pretty big homebody! I also enjoy being outside and exercising.
- What is your greatest accomplishment to date? I think deciding that cold day in Michigan that I was going to take the leap to South Carolina and start American Paving Design from the ground up again.
- If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be? I would tell my younger self not to be in such a hurry. When I was younger I wanted to start a business, and I was so focused on the business that I missed out on some pretty fun things. Also, balance might be the most important thing you can learn as a person. Balance between business, relationships, God, family, and activities. It took me years to learn the right balance and I’m still a work in progress!
- What is the most exciting or intriguing place you have been? Amalfi coast in Italy
- What do you like most about being the owner American Paving Design? I enjoy seeing the projects from start to finish. When the customers comes to us with an idea of what their dream project would look and feel like to the transformation to the final product!
Nicole began with American Paving Design in 2013. As the Operations Manager, Nicole handles multiple roles within the American Paving Design organization including: communications, project scheduling, human resources, and accounting. Nicole deals daily with clients throughout the Lowcountry and strives to provide prompt and detailed customer service.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT NICOLE:
- On her days off from American Paving Design, you can find Nicole: Enjoying time with her husband, Patrick, and their daughter, Harper. Or, practicing yoga and spending time with friends!
- What is your greatest accomplishment to date: Becoming a mother!
- If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be? I would tell myself to enjoy all of life’s curves- good and bad- there is always a reason, for God’s plan. And laugh more!
- What is the most exciting or intriguing place you have been? Athens, Greece
- What do you like the most about being a part of American Paving Design? The greatest part of working at American Paving Design, is speaking to numerous people throughout the day, and creating relationships with each one of them. I feel really good knowing, that the clients are well taken care of not only from our office, but on the job-site as well.
We are the Lowcountry’s Paving Industry Leader…
… because of our American Paving Design team! You don’t become an industry leader with over 3,000 homeowners in Hilton Head, Bluffton, Savannah, Charleston, and the surrounding areas overnight.
Our clients have trusted American Paving Design to design and install their driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and outdoor kitchens and fireplaces as a result of our amazing team talents and professionalism. We’ve built our reputation on high quality workmanship and materials and a commitment to prompt, dependable service.