Kitchen Facing Options
Once you have chosen the design of your outdoor kitchen, you will want to explore the different ways you can face it. Facing refers to the exterior of your outdoor kitchen. Just like countertops, there are many different options for your kitchen facing. Some of the more popular facings include:
- Stacked stone: Rustic, natural looking, and very durable.
- Natural stacked stone: Rustic and natural looking and very durable.
- Stucco: Cement base mortar. Thinly spread over a solid backing.
- Wood: Similar look to inside cabinetry.
- Stone paver: Has many varieties and colors.
- Polymer outdoor kitchen cabinets: Water-resistant and UV- resistant.
- Stainless Steel: Durable and waterproof. Easily matches appliances.