Combine the mild winters of the Lowcountry with an outdoor fireplace and you will have an outdoor living space that you can enjoy year-round! Outdoor fireplaces have become increasingly popular additions to homes. The great part is that they work with nearly every type of backyard.
Benefits of Outdoor Fireplaces
- Ambiance – Imagine the crackle of the fire, the warm glow against the night sky, and the orange light bouncing off the faces of your loved ones as you sit surrounded by a warm outdoor fireplace. Nothing adds to a family gathering, a party, or a romantic evening like an outdoor fireplace!
- Cooking – If you’re not ready to commit to an outdoor kitchen, an outdoor fireplace offers more rugged cooking options. Add a fire grate to your fireplace for basic cooking or put some marshmallows or hot dogs on sticks for a campfire experience.
- Entertaining – Not only does an outdoor fireplace keep your guests warm in the winter, but it also offers a natural gathering spot for guests any time of the year.
- Investment – An outdoor fireplace will increase the value of your home and make it more desirable to potential buyers.
- Warmth – There’s no need to keep your kids and grandkids cooped up in the house during the cold months. The warmth of the outdoor fireplace allows you to use your outdoor living space during the colder months. Throw on a sweater and gather around the fire on a crisp evening. You can even add comfortable couches and chairs around your fireplace and your backyard will be as cozy as your living room.
Whatever your reason for wanting an outdoor fireplace, American Paving Design can help you create the perfect outdoor living space for your home. And the process is much easier than you might think. Make a free consultation appointment with one of our design professionals. We will come to your home, walk you through the options, and create the perfect plan based on your needs and wants.